HEALTH & SAFETY
Corsair is a signatory member of the Good to Go hospitality safety program created by The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, in cooperation with Vanderbilt Health and Ryman Hospitality. We have pledged to put the safety and well-being of our visitors and employees first.
We comply with the Roadmap for Reopening Nashville and follow the health orders and best practices set forth by Nashville’s Metro Public Health Department (MPHD) in COVID-19 safety and infection prevention.
Our team have taken on significant reopening safety and best practice training, and Corsair has redesigned our facilities’ flows, serviceware, layout and seating. We have engineered plexiglass protection equipment – bar and room dividers – so our guests can have physical barriers from staff and other patrons without distracting from their experience.
- Staff wear facemasks at all times guests are present, and at any time they are not working solo.
- Sanitizer and masks are made available to all guests. Patrons are requested to wear masks when not seated or tasting.
- Tables and tasting areas are partitioned by plexiglass barriers to create per-party private spaces.
- Corsair has switched to compostable single use serviceware.
- Air filtration has been upgraded.
- We have made our gift shop no-touch.
- We’ve expanded our touchless payment options. Note: we will accept cash but cannot give change.
- Our facility floors are marked for one way traffic flow to keep everyone moving easily and socially distanced.
- We have added a dedicated host position to direct and seat groups safely.
- We have added a dedicated cleaner position to sanitize between guests and on a set schedule.
Corsair is now an FDA registered drug maker. We’ve been producing hand sanitizer for hospitals, first responders and businesses since March 2020.