NASHVILLE - 601 MERRITT AVE - WEDGEWOOD HOUSTON
CORSAIR DISTILLERY headquarters
At Corsair’s newest distillery you are invited to experience artisan craftsmanship in a whole new way. It’s all in the details, from our brand new custom pot still to our onsite barrel house and bottling line. You will be greeted by our matching copper tasting and libation bars, beginning your journey through the Corsair spirit line up. Located within the up-and-coming Wedgewood-Houston neighborhood.
- Tastings of the full Corsair spirit iineup, including rare distiller select bottles
- Craft cocktails, voted some of the best in Nashville
- Public distillery tours, master distiller tours, craft cocktail classes
- Outdoor decks and event space
nashville - 1200 clinton st #110 - Marathon Village
You might be asking yourself, "Brewstillery? Is it a brewery? Or a distillery?” The answer is yes to both! At our first Nashville location we have expanded our focus to include high gravity beer within our malt whiskey program. Located within the bustling Marathon Village.
- Grain-to-Glass story: Corsair Malthouse to Corsair Brewhouse
- Paired tastings of our unique whiskey and small batch beers
- Craft cocktails, beer cocktails, and outdoor courtyard
CORSAIR DISTILLERY - Downtown BOWLING GREEN
Our original distillery is located in downtown Bowling Green, Kentucky. Inside our beautiful tasting space, you can get a feel for where Corsair started its journey. Here, you will get to tour our distillery where our neutral grain spirits are created, including Red Absinthe, Spiced Rum, Vanilla Bean Vodka, and our complex artisan Gin.
- Intimate, science-based walk through of Corsair's original distillery
- Botanical-forward tour of Gin and Whiskey making
- Tastings of the full Corsair spirits lineup and accessibility to the gift shop